To find more information about green stormwater infrastructure and this project, please visit kingcounty.gov/NaturalDrainage.
Green stormwater infrastructure installed at a Roosevelt neighborhood church:
The County's green stormwater infrastructure project in West Seattle:
- Visit the Website for the County's green stormwater infrastructure project in West Seattle, and read the project's newsletter update .
- Video about the West Seattle project (Barton Roadside Rain Gardens , 2:40)
- Video: Neighbors discuss the County's Barton roadside rain gardens , 2:30
The big picture:
- Green Solutions to Stormwater Runoff , a video by Sightline Institute made in Seattle
- www.700milliongallons.org , all about green stormwater infrastructure
- Many residents of this area can install their own green stormwater infrastructure (rain gardens and cisterns) on their own property funded by an average $4,400 rebate. Check your eligibility and learn more .